All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Saturday, August 05, 2006

They say blue is the color...

How important are colors when you knit? I find myself trying to think outside the box when it comes to patterns that I'm going to follow. I love to mix and match colors and I read somewhere that women see blues better than men, where they see reds better than women. It has to do with rods and cones in our eyes. Well, I saw this test on the net and just had to take it and share...
You Are Periwinkle

You're very intuitive and sensitive. You often know other people better than they know themselves.
You're also quite optimistic, and you think well of yourself and others. You know your dreams will come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home