All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Patterns are NOW available


Just to let everyone know, 6 of my patterns are NOW available for a donation. All proceeds will go to the following ministries: Billy Graham, Operation Blessings, The USO, St. Jude's Children's Medical Research Center, and Hour of Power. The only monies that will be kept is the $.43 it costs to use Paypal. You can find the patterns at the Schaefer Design Studio. Thank you all for your support. Remember Luke 6:38. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home