All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Monday, August 21, 2006

Lori


I created this bag with two special ladies in mind, both named Lori. One is my sister-in-law. She is a very strong lady who is fighting even now with a medical condition that has put her in the hospital. We covet your prayers for her in that soon the doctors will find what is ailing her and they will be able to address it. The second Lori is the mother of my step-daughters. I thank God for her every day in that she has raised 2 very special young ladies. We live far from them and Lori has done a great job with Sabrina and Jackie.

I am hoping to try to do some needle felting on this bag since I just felted up (that picture isn't up here yet). This is the first time I've used Lamb's Pride Bulky yarn and although I didn't use the correct sized needles, I LOVE the yarn. The bag has a little 'fuzzy' appearance, but not so bad that I would do anything to it. I plan to leave it just the way it is. It's so SOFT yet so sturdy. I will use this yarn again in the future.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Looks great, what a special bag! Can't wait to see more pictures of it.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home