All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Finished Brea


I know, I know... another bag :)LOL I honestly thought this bag would take me days... but obviously it didn't. I thought you all might enjoy seeing how it turned out.

3 Comments:

Blogger primdollie said...

What a beautiful bag!! love the colors and am keeping Lori in my prayers I hope she is doing better?!!! Hugs Linda

6:40 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

That is so cute!!!!! How big did it turn out???? Keep us posted on Lori!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Oh my that's a sweet bag!! I look for ideas for bags on the internet and this one is unique and beautiful!
(Heidi from Bag-A-Holic)

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home