All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions


I limit myself to yarn shopping once a month :) And this month I thought I would share what I got (if you click on the picture, you can see better the beautiful colors). In looking at all the yarns, it looks like I'm in a purple fog. But I really am not.:) I choose these colors because I want to capture what I see as I drive on some of the back streets of Bellingham. I've fallen in love with all the different colors and types of wildflowers that seem to line the streets I travel most frequently. The colors in the yarns are the colors I see wherever I go. I love them and want to make some things that remind me of this time of the year. Here in Bellingham the summers are so mild and pleasant (especially for a lady going through a "BIG CHANGE" in her life, if you know what I mean). Any way, I have an idea for a bag, if it works, I'll let you all know. It will be a felted one... it has to be with all this wool :)LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Beautiful Colors!!!!! Some of my favorites. I can't wait to see what you do. Was just checking in to see if you had posted your bag yet. Can't wait.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home