All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Victorian Crazy Quilt Bag


This is my current work in progress. I am inspired by a Victorian Crazy Quilt that I saw in a book. I love it so far. There are over 100 tiny seed beads on it. I'm not sure what the colors look like on your screen, but they are deep chocolate brown, burgandy, thyme, and navy. I am playing with the shape of the bag right now as far as the sides. It will be one that will be stitched together. So, check back at the end of the week, and hopefully it will be put together as I see it in my mind :)LOL Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

Oh, Sue, that is absolutely gorgeous! I definitely think you have a strong chance of selling the pattern. Good luck with it!

Shelly

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home