All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sue Schaefer's Noro Bag

After so many requests for the pattern for this bag (last one posted below), I've finely figured out how to make a pdf file for you all :) Just remember, I'm new at writing the patterns, so if you run into any problems, PLEASE let me know and I will re-work it for you. Thanks!
Sue Schaefer's Noro Kureyon Bag

2 Comments:

Blogger Jewels said...

Wow, thank you for graciously sharing your pattern. It's beautiful. I love the pink rose accent.

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so very much! I can't wait to make this bag. Sue, you are one gracious, generous and talented lady! I also loved your slideshow. Aloha!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home