All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Patty


I forgot to post this bag earlier. It's one for my mom. It's called the Patty Bag. It is more like a carpet bag. I used a wool yarn that I had gotten at the Goodwill Store and although it served it's purpose, I'm going to make this bag again using a different yarn. I think that the gold yarn might have been too old. It didn't felt near as well as newer yarn does and when I was knitting with it there were like little cuts throughout the skein. I thought at the time that it might have been 'seconds' yarn. But the more I think about it, I'm wondering if it might not have been exposed to moths. Any way, this is one that I will re-work for my Mom. I think it's big enough for all the 'stuff' she has to carry on a daily basis. Love you Mom :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I love the bag. I would not change a thing. Excellant!!!!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home