All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Saturday, July 22, 2006

My first UFO

I'm having to lay the Victorian bag aside for a while due to the fact that I can't get the stabilizer that I'm wanting to include in this bag. I'm told that it should be in soon, so until then, I have my first official UFO. And for an obsessive compulsive, that's a little nerve racking. :)LOL I usually will not start something new until I've completed a project that I'm working on. BUT... the ideas are always there... so I'm not sitting idly, but I am working on a bag that might be done before I get the stabilizer for the Victorian. If that happens, I'll be sure to post it. It will be a felted bag. And it is another one that I designed myself. So, be sure to check back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home