All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Mailing List

Hey Everyone,
I wanted to add this option of a mailing list on my blog for those of you who'd like to know when I've posted a new bag or info on the blog. I hate taking up people's tme on the boards just to let people know that I've completed a new bag. This way, you will be notified first thing when I post a picture or a link. I think this is going to come in handy when I start selling the patterns. Hope you sign up so you will know when I've posted something you might be interested in. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

Hi Hula Baby,

I love the Laney bag. I signed up for your list (or whatever it's called) because I love all your bags and they inspire me!

Shelly (KnitTalk)

9:40 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Send me a notice!!! I love your bags and would love to know when you post something new.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home