All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Western Ho


This is a very fast knitting bag that I just made last night. I haven't lined it yet, but the fabric that I will be using in below the bag in the picture. I loved the buttons and that is why I made this bag. On the back there's a cowboy boot, a hat, both in silver, and more country hearts. On the side are two pale blue star buttons. This bag isn't felted. I'm not sure if the stitch would show up if it were felted. Now... on to another bag... so many patterns, so few hours in the day :)LOL Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger condith said...

This just goes to show, that all bags are not meant to be felted. It's to die for gorgeous.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home