All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Saturday, June 03, 2006

One of my First


This little tiny bag is one that I designed off of a leather bag. I really love the shape, but when I make it again, I will make it a little bigger. It's just the right size of a teen, or when you don't need to take too many things with you. I will be adding a button soon.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

Cute purse. What are the finished measurements? I'm thinking my granddaughters would like something similar.

Shelly
www.theyarntart.blogspot.com

6:19 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Darling bag...is it your own design? I love the shape of it!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home