All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Monday, June 05, 2006

Day3


Day 3 of the entrelac bag: funny how things look different when the sky is filled with clouds :) It's a rainy day today here in the Great Northwest, and when I picked up my knitting, I decided that I didn't want to use the color scheme that I had planned yesterday, so I changed my mind (dh says that's what seperates the females from the males... we (females) can change our minds whenever :)LOL Any way, as you can see, I decided to add a couple more rows of white and the 'new denim' The bag is very large now and the pattern calls for 9 rows of rectangles. I don't think I'm going to make that many. Right now the bag has 6 rows and I'm on the 7th with the 'worn denim' (light blue) It is extremely heavy and cumbersome to work with. I am thinking maybe just one more row of the flected denim (the original triangle row). I think by the time I add that row and do the bottom it ought to be a nice sized bag once I felt it. But, again, we will have to see what tomorrow brings.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

You said in a Bag-A-Holics post that you found the pattern free on the internet. Can you share the link with me please.

Shelly in Northern California
http://theyarntart.blogspot.com

1:53 PM  
Blogger hula_baby said...

Hi Shelly,
The bag pattern is at:
http://freefriends.org/%7Emare/entrelac%20suki.pdf
It's really very easy once you get started. Let me know if I can help.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home