All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Day 5 (part 2)


Day 5 The end is near (part 2) Well, the bag has now been felted, I'm afraid to leave it in the hot water any longer. It has shrunk width wise (which in the picture is from the top to the bottom) but it hasn't shrunk much length wise. It measures 19" from the top to the bottom of the bag. This, to me, doesn't look right. The widith of the bag is 12" diameter or 24" around the bag. At this point I think I'm going to cut some of the top off. It's just too tall and too heavy. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home