All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Monday, June 19, 2006

Aww... Hawaii


See what I'm working on now :) I decided I wanted a change, so I got out my crochet hook, read about felting crochet work, got a pattern, found some Hawaiian material that I brought back from Hawaii when we left and thought...WOW!!! This will make a great bag. I'm going to line the bag in the fabric to the left of the bag. I have more to crochet on the bag... I need to finish the top and the strap. When that is done, I will decide if I'm going to try to felt it or leave it as is. Be sure to keep checking back to see the progress. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home