All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Appliquéd Tote/Brief Case


I had dreamed about this bag for a long time. But deciding just what I wanted to put on the bag, coming up with the correct dimensions, and then finding the materials that I wanted to use took a few days. I think the wait was worth it. I love the colors and hope to make another one with another design soon. Today I found some really cute buttons that I want to design another bag around you will have to visit again to see what I'm 'dreamin' up this time. I will give you a hint... it's an old west theme... :) Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

That is really cute! Tell us what you did the flowers and basket with. Is it fabric or yarn?

Shelly

6:56 PM  
Blogger hula_baby said...

They are fabric appliqued and fabric paint added for definition. Thanks for asking :)
Sue

7:37 PM  
Blogger deb said...

Sue
I love this bag!!! How do you line it?
Can't wait to be one of your "test knitters".
deb in michigan

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home