All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Java Huggers


One last thing I wanted to share with you all. I had gotten so tired of spilling my husband's coffee whenever I wanted to surprise him at work with a Starbuck's that I decided to do something about it. I wanted to make a 'potholder' for a throw away coffee cup. I had seen something similar to this on the internet, but I liked these better. I'm calling them 'java holders'. The one on the coffeecup has finger holes, the other do not. :) I haven't spilled a coffee on my since. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Clever idea!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home