All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Tuesday, May 30, 2006


I thought I might share some of my other work that has been keeping me sane since my retirement. The white and yellow articles are swimsuit coverup skirts. The colorful scarves are made from fun fur. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home