All tied up in stitches

Walk with me as I journey my way through life using the crafts of knitting and crocheting as tools to help me make my way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States

I'm like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, trying to find who I am in the midst of a total life change. At times its exciting. At times challenging. At times a little scary. But something I know I have to go through in order to fly.

 

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

 

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Change Purses


These little beauties are what got me started in using my hands again. I must tell you I have been diagnosed with arthritis for a very long time now and when I started I was in such pain. It took a lot to ease the pain that I carried with me through out the days that was lodged in my hands, but thank God, the more I knitted or crocheted, the less the pain. These two crafts not only seemed to ease my pain of not being in the classroom any more, but they also took my physical pain away. :) I no longer take ANY pain medicine. I am so grateful for the act of creativity.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home